Sunday, July 13, 2008

Finally....




I finally have a few free moments to sit down and post an update of the fun things we have been doing!


I have had a hard time getting my blog to let me post, so I finally switched from Internet Explorer to MSN and it seems to be just fine!




July 21st- We went to Klamath Falls for the Air show! We had a fabulous time. We camped with Erin and Joseph and their family, Heidi and her boys and Bruce and Lorie. Cameron loved being outside, but he didn't like sleeping in the tent.....needless to say we were up ALL night with him. The air show was fun...we saw lots and lots of airplanes and Cameron was in heaven the whole day.


When we came home I had a week to relax before Aspen (my best friend) got married. I was her Matron of Honor....which was tons of fun. I helped with centerpeices and made the favor boxes and then helped stuff the favor boxes, helped decorate the day of and had to look pretty for the ceremony. In the end she looked beautiful, the reception was beautiful, the ceremony was beautiful, it was all she had ever dreamed of an then some.

Cameron has decide that he is quite the water bug. He loves swimming and had gotten more and more brave. My dad has a pool at his apartment theat we go to a couple of times a week. We have also had the opportunity to swim at Cole's families old house; he is house-sitting there for a few weeks. So as you can imagine we have had some fun times with our 20 month old in the pool. He likes to jump off the edge into our arms, he dunks his face every now and again and just loves being in the pool period!

Life is good at the moment! We sure hope this finds everyone happy as well! When we have pictures from the pool, I will post them too!

Love,
The Henderson's!!!

1 comment:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

What an adorable boy and such a beautiful wedding! I'm so glad that you're a blogger, too. . .now we can keep in touch better! xo, Sarah