Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter, weather, words and more!

With May only days away I thought I should give our family and friends a little update. We are enjoying the longer, warmer days. I think Cameron enjoys the sun as much as I do, we have spent many afternoons on the porch playing with chalk and water. I feel blessed to be able to spend so much time with the little guy even though I am working close to 40 hours a week. It pays to get up early and be done early!

Our Easter was quiet. We enjoyed a mini-egg hunt on Saturday with Cameron's cousins....he learned why egg hunts are so fun, especially plastic egg hunts....he enjoyed the treats! Sunday, we went to my mom's for breakfast and another egg hunt....this time Cameron was the only hunter....with the help of Papa Robin. At church a little while later we were able to enjoy a beautiful Easter Cantata. The choir did an incredible job with each and every song, the spirit was there and the true meaning of Easter was evident.

We have been passing colds back and forth. We have had some crazy weather here in southern Oregon. We hit 93 degrees last week, today it's 55, go figure! Cameron sure loves the farm. It's been so nice to have space for him to run and burn of the little boy energy. He goes to bed exhausted from a day well played!

He is talking more...I know I say that every time but it's true! If I had to I couldn't list all of his new words....here are some....off, out, backup, over there, right there, go away, more, please one more, poopy.....you get the point! It's been fun to watch him come into his own and learn these words.....until of course he says to me..."no, go away mama, okay, please." Yes he really said that as we were driving to the store the other day....I was minding my business by the way.

I am working on some posts, they won't be exciting but they will be posts to help keep you updated on our bunch!

No comments: