Monday, April 14, 2008

Thanks goodness for a new week!!!

I hate the stomach flu!!!!! And that's exactly what I had to deal with last week. Cameron woke up with it Monday night. We were up for four hours with him. Of course I I then woke up feeling like death for two days....still not sure if it was the flu or total exhaustion. Then as luck would have it, Grandma woke up with it Friday morning. Cole has not had it yet and thank goodness. We've had our fair share and I don't want to deal with it anymore!!!!!

So needless to say we had a pretty quiet week (if you could call it that!). We did make it to church to hear Bruce's wonderful talk and to see Bruce, Erin and Heidi sing I Know that My Redeemer Lives. It was beautiful and they did a great job.

Heidi and I took some spring pictures of Cameron and Dallin. They weren't too cooperative but we got a few good ones and I will post them soon.

My headaches are gone! I think I have determined that they are caused by fast-food. What a great reason not to eat it!

I have continued working out five days a week at my church with some other ladies. I love it! And in the last three weeks or so I have lost 10lbs as of yesterday! I am so excited and pumped to lose more! My goal is to be able to run the Pear Blossom run next year (I figure if I put it on hear I am held accountable by all of you who read this!!!)!!! I'm not a run and never have been but I'd like to try.

Cole is doing good. School is good. I can't think of anything else to write at the moment about him.

Have a wonderful week! We love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this link. I love you bunches and am looking forward to seeing Tony in a couple of weeks. Wish all of you were coming with him. love ya bunches again gma