Friday, May 23, 2008

Hi Again!!!

It's been a while since I've posted anything new on here. That would be because there is nothing new!!

Cameron is doing great! He has become compltely obbsessed with the movie Cars. He now watches it at least once a day. He has a Cars bed set and shoes. He has a Cars book he carried around the house with him. He is talking a little more everyday. The newest word is "kitty". Out at the farm they have a mommy cat and a kitten. He loves both and tries to pick both of them up by the tail. He sure keeps us on our feet. We have his "terrible two's" and boy are they terrible. Some days it seems like he does nothing but throw fits and other days he is our perfect angel!

Cole is still in school! He is about three weeks from the end of the term and is looking forward to not having to drive to Grants Pass everyday. I am also looking forward to this as we will save a couple hundred dollars in gas this summer! He is going to take a summer class. He said it's online and is Business English.

I am just trying to stay afloat. I have had a headache for a couple of days now...it is from my neck and I am going to try to get in to the chiropractor today. I have been trying to get us organized. It seems like everything is out of place...from papers to laundry. I am also planning my best friends Aspens bridal shower. It will be next Saturday the 31st. We are praying for clear beautiful skies. We have officially started our food storage. And I am now organized with list after list so we can stay on top of it and have our basic supply by the end of December. I have read about 7 books in the last 3 weeks. I have found a great author I love! Jodi Picoult- she writes sad stories however she uses wonderful detail and is able to keep my attention.

This is all that is new with the Henderson's! We hope this finds all of you well. And I will try to stay more on top of it. I do apologize for not having any pictures to add to it.

Love,
Amber, Cole and Cameron too!

No comments: