Thursday, June 5, 2008

When I sit down to do this...

I always tell myself...nothing new has happened. When I start thinking about it though I am almost overwhelmed with all of the things going on in our daily lives.


Cole's sister Shannon was here for a few days last week! She lives in Alaska and is pregnant with her first child. It was so much fun to see her and get to spend more time with her.


As Aspen's Matron of Honor...I was delighted to throw her a Bridal Shower. We scheduled it with the intent of it being in my backyard, which with it being the last weekend of May you wouldn't think would be an issue. However, because we live in beautiful Southern Oregon....it rained for nearly two weeks....right before the shower. We changed the location to the Craterian Theater...which worked out wonderfully! We had a great turn out of people and great food and the games were so much fun!

Here is a picture of one of the tables. They were so cute!!! I want to send out a big THANK YOU to those of you who helped! It was all worth it in the end!

I was playing with Cameron yesterday. We were rolling around on mommy's bed waiting for daddy to come in and tickle him...when... I noticed that he had a new tooth! So of course the mother in me jumped out and started prodding in his mouth. Not only did he have one new tooth I didn't know about he had three new teeth. I had no clue! He is now four teeth closer to a full mouth of teeth (he broke one last week I knew about!).

My cousin, Chelsey, graduated from high school last night. I feel honored to have been able to go and witness such a milestone in her life! She is a beautiful young woman and I am lucky to have a cousin who cares for me as she does! Last night was also the four year anniversary to my own high school graduation! There are says it feels like it's been so much longer than that....and then there are those small moments when you wonder how the time passed so fast!

This last week was filled with birthdays, graduations, and lots and lots of family time! I feel lucky to have all of my parents so close, to have most of Cole's family so close and to be able to spend time with all of them!

With love, The Henderson's

No comments: