It has been another long week..and let's face it...it's only Wednesday!
Cole has two days of school left. He took his Math final today. He has been applying for jobs here in the valley.
Cameron is still as cute and as toddlerish as can be! For example....I found his today emptying a half-full bag of pearl barley on the living room floor. He then picked up the little tiny rice-shaped/sized pieces and started throwing them and was laughing! He didn't like that I vacuumed them up when I was done laughing!!
I am hanging in there! I am looking forward to summer...my husband will hopefully be working full-time and we won't be sooooo strapped financially! I am also looking forward to the great weather....I plan on spending tons of time in the beautiful back yard with my precious little one!
I have added some pictures....we have spent many an evening in the front yard splashing water balloons...one of Cameron's favorite new past times!
Cameron decide that he was very thirsty! He loved squeezing this balloon...it had a tiny hole in it that he could drink out of! I think it reminded him of the water fountain at church!
Cole put a bunch of tiny water balloons inside of a large balloon and then popped it....the little tiny ones went rolling out...the one Cameron is holding is from the big balloon. Cameron thought it was hilarious.
Well, we love you all.
Amber, Cole and Cameron too!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment