We'll we've had some fun since I posted last.
Cole is officially out of school for the summer! We are looking forward to smaller gas bills and a couple of trips we have planned.
The first is this coming Saturday, June 21st. We are loading up in the car (the three of us) and joining the caravan to Klamath Falls. We are going to go watch the air show with the Henderson side of the Family. I am so excited...Cameron has really taken a liking to planes in the last couple of weeks and I think this will be fun for him! I am also looking forward to my first day off in 11 months.
We would also like to go camping this summer. We bought a tent from a friend of ours who was downsizing for a big move....we set it up this last weekend and it is soooo nice. We are going to try really hard to find a way to go camping.
I attended the Southern Oregon University Commencement program this last Saturday. My best-friend, Aspen, graduated. Although it was long, boring and hot I had a great time catching up with her family. Now we are on to bigger and better things like the final touches of her Wedding and the Masters program.
We saw lots of family this last weekend at Chelsey's Graduation party. Cameron had tons of fun playing with the plastic ducks in Uncle Jeff's pond.
This week we aren't doing much. I am sure we will have lots of stories and pictures of the Air Show next week!
Love,
The Henderson's
No comments:
Post a Comment