Saturday, March 7, 2009

Our Valentines Day

Our Valentines Day was spent moving and fighting. Don't you hate that? I had everything organized for easy transport....everything in here goes to the farm everything in there goes to storage.....yeah....it didn't work like that. Cole wanted everything he wanted and nothing else. But, honey, we need this stuff too....it's fine, Amber, we will come and get it later....well we just got it and it's been 3 weeks.

Anyhow, My husband surprised me the week before Valentines Day with a romantic night away. We left Cameron and Grandma and stayed at the beautiful Ashland Springs Hotel in Ashland. Thanks to Autumn and Jared Doshier for the wonderful room, and for the company. Us married folk aren't sure what to do with our selves when we are alone so we invited Autumn and Jared up for some Wii and laughter. We went to Standing Stone Brewery and had a wonderful late night dinner and some yummy Ginger Ale. I had the best nights sleep that night in a really long time and although we were only gone for 12 hours I was relaxed and refreshed. Thanks Emily and Shelby for keeping Cameron and Grandma (it was our first time leaving Cameron over night, I've left before and so has Cole but not both of us). And thanks Cole for listening and planning and being you! I appreciate all that you do for Cameron and I!

1 comment:

allison nadauld said...

What a nice get away. You guys deserve it!