Well, We've had a big week! I'm not sure where to even start.
I have been working A LOT!!!! I am worn out and tired and so excited to finally have my weekends and evenings back!
Cameron has had a big week too, are you ready? He learned three signs to help him communicate better, learned three new words, spent three hours in the ER, had his first set of x-rays, had his first sprained ankle and is almost potty trained!!!! Busy, busy week for a busy, busy boy.
First let me explain the sprained ankle, x-ray's and ER. We learned the trampoline lesson early!!!!! He DID NOT fall off! He did however get hurt, not sure how...he was on with Caleb, Jared and Dallin and all of a sudden started screaming. His foot turned purple and was swelling fast. I took him to the ER to make sure it wasn't broken, thank goodness it wasn't. Of course they x-rayed his whole leg, hip down. The doctor didn't see anything, called it a sprain and told me not to let him walk on it for a couple of days. Not that he would have anyways, he has refused to walk on it. Today, two days later, he has started to walk again, he has the cutest little limp still though and really favors it when just standing still.
Three signs and three words: signs- potty, all done and help; words- scoop, help, the noise of a chicken (yes, we consider it a words, we take what we can get!!!)
POTTY TRAINING!!!!! Finally! Cole was the one who really started this again! Before we moved I had Cameron going number 2 on the potty chair, after we moved I let it go! So, we have started again and are having success! I may even curse myself and take Mr. Monkey to church in big boy undies tomorrow! He has been wearing big boy undies for 3 days now and has had 2 accidents, odds are in my favor! He even wore big boy undies during nap today and woke up dry! I know I am bragging and getting my hopes up, but I'm a happy mommy!
Cole is on spring break!
There you have it!
1 comment:
I haven't read your blog for awhile and YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY!! Congrats on the potty training, that's pretty exciting stuff! Love you, Sarah
Post a Comment