While I was driving the other day I saw a reader board with this message: "Without the rain, there would be no rainbow". I'm embarrassed to say, I started crying! Granted it was a bad day, but it wasn't so much the badness of the day,but more the hope I was given by that little message.
As a mother, a wife and most importantly a child of god, I know that we must go through trials. I know that in order to achieve anything in this life, or the life to come, I must learn and grow. However, sometimes for brief moments of time, I forget this important part of the plan of salvation! I know, I know, how could I forget. But I get so wrapped up in my day to day life, so wrapped up in the every day trials, that when a big one comes crashing down around me it's all I can do to pull myself out of it! In fact lately, more often than not I have been caught saying that I wish it would all just go away!
Now I could list off all of the trials that have brought me to tears in the last two weeks, they would range from work, to home, to marriage, to child, to friends, to family,and even to driving! But at the end of the day, I am alive, I have a roof over my head and I have a family...even if they are the cause of some of my trials! I am blessed to have a child, a husband and a job.
Without my rain, I wouldn't have my rainbow at the end of the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment