Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wow, it's been along time! It seems that every so often I get to wrapped up in the day to day that I forget about the little things that don't mean so much! I apologize for slacking off and not keeping this up, but with work and school (Cole) and Cameron and all that those three things entail, at the end of the day I am exhausted and ready to collapse.

We are good though, in case you were wondering. Cameron has continued to learn new words and has an interest in all things dirty and grimy. He love any type of animal, any type of insect and Popsicles! When he opened the scripture this morning and pointed to the picture of Jesus Christ and said "Jesus", I couldn't help but get teary-eyed.

Cole is almost done with his fourth term of school, only two to go!!! No time to hunt for a summer job, maybe out of state?

And like I said, I am working. and being a mom. and a wife. and a den leader for our wards cub scout program. and trying to find me time!

Yes, Cole and I received another team calling. I guess Heavenly Father thinks we need to work on some things...team work? our marriage? Patience? We are the den leaders for our wards wolf and bear dens. Wish us luck!

Our niece Harmony, and our nephews Caleb and Jared were baptized this last Friday. It's so hard to believe that they are eight! The baptism was incredible, I caught myself thinking of my baptism and remembering how I felt. What an incredible day that was for me and them!

Now on to start my week! Ciao!

No comments: