Hi Friends!!! It's been a while. Life spiraled out of control for a few months and I am just now getting caught back up. Here's a list of all the things we've done...
Cole finished his 5th term of school.
Cole got a great job!
Amber quit her job.
Continued to work in the garden.
Made my first batch of Bread and Butter Pickles with Home Grown Cucumbers.
Had an incredible Fourth of July!
Cameron at Zucchini and LOVED it!
Amber has lost 25lbs and is wearing clothes she never thought she'd wear again!
Cameron is talking like a normal 2 1/2 year old! Yippy!
Church.
Calling.
Milking goats.
Swimming.
I'm sure I'm missing some. But, now that I am home again with the little one I will have more time to keep up on this.
1 comment:
I want one of your homemade pickles! Way to go on the amazing weight loss! Wow...time to post the bikini shots! Glad to read that your summer is full and happy!
Post a Comment