Sunday, January 10, 2010

While I've spent most of the morning napping, Cameron has been playing with Papa Bruce. I am thankful for a wonderful family. Aside from the luxury of letting me nap, my family (husband included) is wonderful at caring for each other. I thank our Heavenly Father daily for the blessing of a great family....including in-laws that I love!

We want to send out warm wishes to our friends the Doshiers. We are so excited for the arrival of their first child, Keaden James. We wish you many many years of the love that kids bring into your life. Right now, I'm sure, it's hard to imagine....but once those sleepless nights are gone and the diaper changing eases up....you'll believe me! For now, enjoy...they grow way to fast....before you know it he will talk your ear off and then randomly tell you "I love you sooooo much, daddy and mommy"....and your heart will melt!

Here's to a great, peaceful, restful, Sunday! I'm gonna go wrestle my back talker out of the tub, twist his arm to make him get dressed....drag him to sunbeams and force him to go all by himself! That's how peaceful my day will be. Chao!

No comments: