Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blah!

So last time I left you with some pretty big news! I has taken some getting used to but...here we are at week 8. I feel okay....I have the occasional "morning sickness" wave...yes they come in waves for me....I get a little nauseas and then I eat and I'm fine again for 3-4 hours. I've already started gaining weight....keep in mind that by week 8 the little thing has formed into a teeny tiny baby and is about an inch long....about the size of a bean. I'm sure this little thing weighs less than an ounce! So how do I explain the 4 pounds I've gained in the last week? Keep in mind....I've spent the last 10 months losing 40 pounds....and it wasn't so I could gain it all back in less time than it took to lose it!

This last year I went from a size 20 jeans to a size 14. I bought a size 14 jean at Thanksgiving, a size 14 skirt last week. Now, neither fit! I'm not far enough along to start wearing maternity pants....I'm not showing....I'm bloated!

My breast hurt like nobodies business! I'm grumpy! And I am exhausted. These are all of the things I had forgotten I had experienced when I was pregnant with Cameron. Although, I swear it wasn't this bad!

All in all, I'm doing good. I enjoy spending time with my toddler. He cracks me up. He is so excited about everything....being a sunbeam, being a big brother, jumping in the puddles after it rains! I love his excitement. My very favorite that he does right now is ask to touch my belly. He loves to try to feel "his baby". He asks if he can feel his baby! He wants to buy his baby presents so that his baby can have presents to open for it's birthday.

Cole is still looking for a job. He's applied at several places and has recieved ZERO calls. It's pretty discouraging. However, He's se tto start school again in April and he's spretty psyched about that.

I go to my first OB appointment on Monday the 18th. We are hoping to hear the heart beat then. I will continue to update as time allows.

No comments: