With 2009 coming to an end we have a lot to be thankful for.
In NO particular order here are the happenings of '09:
---I resigned as Grandmas Caregiver and we moved back in with the Henderson's. This was a huge blessing for everyone involved....Grandma is very happy with where she is living. I don't have the stress of caring for an adult while caring for my hubby and 2/3 year-old. Cole doesn't have to deal with crazy me....I go crazy under that kind of stress. Bruce and Lorie have accepted the extra help with taking care of the Buckman Boys. I believe we are where we are supposed to be for the time being. I feel truly blessed for a loving family who has the ability and is willing to help.
---Cameron finally learned to talk. He was potty trained and pacifier broke. He has turned into a little boy not...he's no longer a toddler.
---Cole finished his 5th term of school. We are excited for 2010....he just might finish....
---I was able to work out side of the home for a while this year....I enjoyed the social interaction but was thankful when Cole found that great job and was able to provide for us again....I missed all of Camerons milestones...ie. Potty Training, taking the Pacifier away...and even talking. I love being a mommy and have gotten the working bug out of my system for now.
---Cam and I were able to go to Alaska this last summer. We has so much fun, it was definitely the highlight of our summer, if not year....Cameron still talks about it.
---We had visitors right after thanksgiving...Shannon and her fam and Mandi were able to come visit for a week or so. I love visiting with Cole's sisters and I know he does too!
---Cole's sister Erin announced that she is pregnant with her fourth. She is having a little girl and we are so excited....she's due in March....
---Right after her visit, Cole's sister Mandi announced that she is expecting....she is due in July and we are thrilled for the Boren Family.....
---On December 22, 2009 exactly 3 years after Cole, Cameron and I were sealed in the Medford, OR Temple, Cole and I found out that we too are expecting.....Our newest member of the family will debut at the end of August. Cameron is excited to be a big brother and is sure that we are having a baby brother for him (I'm sure he will be just as happy with a little sister).
---Today, Cameron will graduate from nursery into sunbeams at church...
THERE, that was our year. Stay tuned for 2010, I'm sure it will be a big one! Cole has some crazy plans up his sleeve....he's hoping for a great job, another term or two of school....of course there's the new little one and there's talk of relocating....No promises......
1 comment:
You guys are expecting again?! Oh my goodness. Congrats to you both. I am so excited to meet the new Henderson!
Post a Comment