Cole found a great job after months of looking! He is working for Linde Gas in White City and is so excited! He loves his job.
We moved! this last weekend and are in a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment! I think I speak for all three of us when I say WE LOVE IT!!!! Cameron had trouble adjusting the first night but has taken to his own room like a champ!
I am slowly creeping toward the second trimester of my pregnancy and couldn't be happier. The morning sickness has passed....I'm still exhausted though. Cameron and I went to the doctor yesterday for the down-syndrome/neural defect screening. Both of us enjoyed seeing the baby on the ultrasound. It is crazy to me how something so small can move so much....and I don't feel a thing! Cameron favorite part was seeing the baby's fingertips. I loved seeing his or her move to it's open mouth! Only eight more weeks and we will find out if it's a little brother or little sister for Cameron. Today he's cheering for a little brother...yesterday he was sure it was a sister!
We I better get back to unpacking.
Amber, Cole and Cameron too!
2 comments:
Wow! That's a lot at once. Congrats on the new place, and congrats on the next trimester.
Where are you living now? I haven't seen you for a long time, so I'm thinking kinda far away?!
Post a Comment