Wednesday, April 21, 2010

20 weeks and 3 days

In case you haven't already heard.....It's a BOY!

Monday afternoon I had my twenty week ultra-sound. It was great to be able to see the little one now that he looks like a real baby! He wasn't shy either and was ready for us to know what he'd be! The great news is that everything looks great and he's growing like he should.

Cameron's excited that the little guy is a boy and asks daily if it's time for him to come out yet. He was lucky enough to feel him kick the other day....he giggled for a few minutes!

The baby has been moving for several weeks now, I first felt movement at 15 weeks. He's been kicking for three weeks now, although Cole doesn't believe me because he hasn't felt him.

I am doing okay. I am exhausted most of the day and it's a struggle to get things done. Thank goodness Cameron is is so easy and independent! I don't know how I'd do this with any other child! The nausea has been gone for several weeks now, I traded that for the heartburn! My craziest craving (so far) has been anything lime! Right now, No-Bake Cookies are calling my name....although I have to make them first.

The hardest part of this pregnancy has been the weight gain. When I was pregnant with Cameron I lost 35 pounds!!! Of course after I had him and got back into the swing of things I gained it all back.....I spent this last year (2009) losing 40 pounds and I have...so far.... 20 weeks into it....gained....15 pounds! It makes me so sad sometimes.....But I try to remember it's for a good cause and if I've lost it before I can lose it again!

Cole is still loving his job! It has been a true blessing!

We still love our new home and Cameron still refers to it as our new home.

At the end of March, Cole and I were released from our callings as cub scout leaders. We had a wonderful peaceful Easter and one Wednesday evening off. Our wonderful bishop happened to stop by that one Wednesday evening and I now have a new calling as 2nd Counselor in our wards Young Womens program. I was quite surprised and humbled by this calling. I am terrified but excited! So far (it's been just over a week) I am enjoying it and I'm sure it will only get better and better!

I have miss placed our camera but as soon as I find it I have several pictures to upload. One of them may even be a belly picture....no promises though!

1 comment:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Your new blog look is SOO cute! Congrats on your new calling, you'll be SOOO great! And congrats on baby boy #2!!