Saturday, June 18, 2011

Aunt Emily Visits!

After a long 6 weeks my family or a piece of it had finally arrived (had, because I am writing this after she has left!). We had so much fun catching up and exploring our beautiful town with her. Cameron loved having someone new to play with as mommy and daddy get kinda boring sometimes! Joshua had an extra set of hands to hold and arms to carry him, he too was in heaven!

I almost had my sweet sister convinced to stay with us for the summer! She promised she'd be back in December...YES, she's crazy but if she's going to consider University of Alaska at Anchorage as a Med school she has to experience Alaska in the WINTER!

Cameron loves his Aunts and this week Aunt Emily was his favorite!


We had so much fun! I have a few posts planned with our outings and lots of Alaska pictures! Thanks Emily for keeping me company for being a wonderful sister and for being a marvelous Aunt! We love you and miss you more than you know!

No comments: