Every time I sit down to blog I get distracted! I have so much to say but I'm not sure how to say it! So I am going to resort to one of my "things I'm loving now" posts!!!
*the crisp air....it tells me that fall is here but not for too long (there's snow on the mountains and each day it get further down the mountains!!! Cole was about 4 miles from our house yesterday and called to tell me that it was in fact snowing where he was...We only have a few more days of fall I'm afraid!!)
*warm apple cider!
*homemade laundry detergent---it's so easy and quick to make and it lasts twice as long as the detergent I was buying---and costs me about a third of what I was paying!!
*volunteering in Cameron's class and at his school---I love having that one on one time with him when I'm in his class and watching him interact with his friends and teachers
*sewing and crafting---I have big plans for the holidays! I'm hoping that I can get quite a bit done while in Oregon!
*My cute family*
1 comment:
Love love love! Enjoy October and the crafting!!!
Post a Comment