We had such a fun week learning new things together! He gets to ride the bus to and from school which is so fun for him. There were tears shed the first day of school but since he has done great. I am excited to see where this year takes him....he is so bright and fun, I sure hope he makes lots of good little friends.
Favorite moments from the week....
*Every day when getting off the bus I get a full report...we cuddle together in out big overstuffed chair and he gives me the run down...things from how many times he had to go potty to wether or not he danced with his class that day.
*"mom, i learned the hokey pokey today." "you did? you put your left arm in, you put your left arm out..." "wait, mom, you know that hokey pokey? no, way!" "yep, i learned it at school just like you." "really, no, way!!!"
![]() |
| please, forgive the grumpy face....it was early and he was nervous! |

No comments:
Post a Comment