Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Birthday, Baby J!

what's everyone looking at?
This last week my sweet baby boy turned "one"! It's so hard to believe that he's growing up so fast! I feel like we hit a new milestone every time I blink. He is such a joy (most of the time) and is known for being able to destroy a clean house in a matter or minutes! Baby J may or may not talk yet...that's still to be decided, but he sure lets you know exactly what he wants! Personally, I set a goal for the both of us while I was pregnant with him. I was hoping to be able to breastfeed him for six months....at six months I decided that I was going to try to make it to a year...at the beginning of August I started the long process of weaning my sweet baby...and we made it to his first birthday....and on his first birthday we were officially done! He was weaned and happy! The little monster walks....and runs after his big brother! He know's the word "no" and listens to it most of the time! He loves to give kisses, play peek-a-boo and snuggle with his blanket and paci. When we found out we were expecting this little dude...I secretly wished for a girl and was happy to find out this little guy would be joining our family...I always knew we would have more but I didn't know we were "missing" him! Now looking back I am so grateful for our little miracle baby....(remember the double knot in the cord!!!) and the joy that he has brought to our home.


Uh-oh!

We skyped his mini-party with my mom and sisters in Oregon!


Cameron is the proud big brother!



Happy Birthday, Joshua!!

No comments: