Monday, April 23, 2012

April!

The five people that actually check up on my blog are probably wondering where I've gone off to hide again! Truth be told we've been so busy the last few weeks!

Cameron finishes school on May 9th. This year has flown by! He is thriving at home, at school and at church. he is writing his letters and trying to spell. He is counting and telling us all of the things he's learning. He has been called up to the front of the room during primary a couple of time to hold pictures during singing time and he loves his primary teacher. We are excited to spend the summer together and we are already planning playdates and park fun. I can't believe my baby will be in kindergarten.

Joshua has started talking and is talking more and more each day. He refers to himself as "baby" and tells us when he's "all done". I am "mama" and if he really wants my attention it's "mamamamamamamama". When he's in a really good mood Cameron is "bruder". He's learning animal sounds and he sounds so funny!

Cole and I are great. We are both enjoying the sunshine. I am so glad the snow is finally gone! I have started running :) It feels so good to be back out in the mornings running around our neighborhood! Cole's job is still going good.

I promise to not wait so long between updates!

No comments: