First things first...I am 7 wks 5 days! Yes, we were trying. I took us 4 cycles to conceive. For those of you who don't know I have Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS. My cycles are typical long, heavy and pretty painful. Luckily, my body responds well to hormonal birth control and I believe we had an easy time conceiving thanks to the mirena I had for almost two years which was removed in July. Because I was tracking my cycles I know exactly when I ovulated (Happy Anniversary to me ;)) and I got my positive pregnancy test on Friday October 26th exactly 30 days after my last period!
I was feeling a bit nauseas a few days before my positive test... honestly that was the only symptom I had. A couple of days after my positive my boobs started hurting! I started bloating almost immediately and as of today my jeans won't button. I am more comfortable in stretchy yoga pants, sweats and if I have to leave the house maternity jeans! My skin seems super sensitive so anything too tight on my belly hurt and irritates it. The morning sickness has been in full throttle for 2 weeks now! I haven't vomited but I am always sick to my stomach and I have spent several mornings gagging and dry heaving before breakfast. my morning sickness it much worse with this pregnancy than with my two previous pregnancies. I always forget how sore your breasts get but I'm quickly reminded daily each time a child hugs me or I brush up against something.
I won't have my first OB appt till December 11th with an ultrasound to follow on the 12th. I will 10 weeks and 5/6days. I am hopeful that I will like this OB. I've heard great things about him with a couple of mixed reviews thrown in too.
Anything else?
As for the rest of the family....
We are looking forward to a very long weekend. Cole has Wednesday thru Sunday off!!! YAY!
Cameron has a classroom play tomorrow...I am going to try to get a video but a the very least I will have pictures to share.
Josh has started talking like a champ. He's always talked more than Cameron did at this age but it seems like everyday he has several new words.
I will be back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment