This time around, we had a girl name picked months ago (when we started trying) and settled on a boy name although I didn't love it! I was told by my amazing husband that it was okay because this little one was going to be a girl and it only mattered that I loved her name.
We all know he was wrong!
So I vetoed the boy name we had picked and back to the drawing board we went. After 24 hours of deliberation we decided on a name we both LOVE.
Our new little one will go by the name Dade Olin. Dade was suggested by one of Cole's sisters and he instantly loved it. Olin is my great grandfathers middle name!
I love that Cameron is able to be so involved with this pregnancy. When we get asked if it's a boy or girl Cameron chimes in with "it's a baby brother and his name is Dade"!
I love that Cameron is able to be so involved with this pregnancy. When we get asked if it's a boy or girl Cameron chimes in with "it's a baby brother and his name is Dade"!
No comments:
Post a Comment