Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Weekend!

So we've made it through the first term of Cole's college adventure! He passed all of his classes with flying colors and has his first 4.o GPA!!!! I think he was secretly proud of himself...I sure was!

We have been fighting head colds. Thank goodness Cameron hasn't caught it! Cole has been sick for about 2 weeks now and I have had it for a week. Some days are better and all days are better than the first day! I was down hard with a fever and all last Saturday (3/22).

We had a wonderful Easter. Our primary lesson went well. Cameron and I went to OB and Nancy's house for dinner.

This week has been Cole's spring break. We have done a whole lot of nothin'! Cameron sure has enjoyed Cole attention thought. He is a daddy's boy.

Well happy week everyone. Hugs and kisses!!!

No comments: