Hi Everyone!!! I like to send out big long emails and thought this would be as easy as that so here it is! Our own blog site!
So last week was stressful and exciting for our family. On Monday (3/3/08) Cole drove to school in Grants Pass, 35 miles away. He parked went in to class and was in class for nearly 4 hours. He came out got in the car to come home and the car wouldn't start. He finally got it started but one of his classmates goes"that's not suppossed to happen". There was oil shooting out the tail pipe and in every direction of the car. So needless to say the Honda is no longer with us.
We had no pther choisce then to buy a car so we did just that. We bought a 2007 Ford Focus with 15,000 miles on it. It is in great conditon and although it nearly broke the bank it will be a reliable car for Cole while he is finishing school. Only 5 terms and 2 weeks left! Horray!
He is registered for next term. He's taking 18 credits and will be busy. He is still enjoying it for the most part and we both know that this will get us where we want and need to be.
Cameron loves having his daddy home more often. We bought Cameron a tricycle with a handle for us to push and steer him with. He absolutley loves it! He loves to be outside. And he loves all animals. We go to the farm to see the dogs and the goats and the horses. He will sit and talk to them and pet them. He helps daddy take care of our fish. We have five now and Cameron loves to stand on a stool so he can see right in the tank.
I am just busy taking care of Grandma and Cameron. I love being able to be home with Cameron. I also feel blessed to be able to share Cameron with Grandma. I doubt Cameron with remember these past months but I know that I will and I will be able to share the love Grandma had for Cameron with him.
Cole and I are teaching CTR 6 in Primary on Sundays. The kids are so full of joy for the gospel. We are having fun with that.
Well I'm sure this is long enough. We love you all and hope all is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment