I've had these horrible headaches and I'm sooooo tired of them! I have tried everything from seeing my chiropractor to drinking rosemary tea. Ibuprofen and Tylenol help sometimes. They wear me out and make me grumpy, I can't take it any longer.
Cole finishes his first semester as a college student on Friday. He then has a week off for break and then starts his 2nd semester. I am so proud of him for going back to school. He has taken the initiative and is looking forward to the day when he makes the big bucks.
Cameron is growing, growing, growing! It's absolutely amazing how fast he has developed. He is learning new things all the time. He will be in the other room and I will yell his name so I can find him and he will yell what. It is so cute. He has started calling me mom, and in turn I call him Cam. Cole is still daddy. He seems to talk more and more all the time...although most of time it comes out as: uhuhuhuhuhu uhu uuuuuuh. I am so thankful that I can stay home with him and cherish this time.
We want to wish everyone a Happy Easter. We pray that we can all remember what this time of year is and stands for and the we can come to understand and know the great blessing that come through the Atonement and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment