Thursday, July 31, 2008

Today!!

I am on a roll today...this is my second post. I guess this means I have too much time on my hands.

Well I started my exercise regimen again today. I guess after gaining back what I had lost (+ a couple of pounds), it was time! We started the morning (by we I mean me and Cameron) by meeting my two lovely sisters for an early morning walk (8am). I came home after walking 1.3 miles and made grandma breakfast. I caught up on some laundry (I conquered one whole pile in my bedroom...only a bazillion more!!!). I blogged. Then we picked up Cole's sister Mandi from the airport. She came to town to visit....she couldn't let Ty have all the fun!

After a quiet afternoon...I would have normally slept but couldn't...it's all of these yummy endorphins that only show themselves when I exercise....I went and did "cruntch-less abs" with my mom and sister.

Now I am sitting here typing and loving the smells coming from my kitchen. I am making homemade chicken and dumplings. One of grandmas favorites...although not the best thing for a dieting person to eat. I boiled my whole chicken for 2 hours...then added the dumplings...only 10 minuted left till our delectable dinner. Yummy!

1 comment:

The deVilleneuves said...

mmmm...sounds like a yummy dinner. I hope you enjoyed it!