Sunday, August 3, 2008

No Computer

I have been without my computer for a few days....Cole is house-sitting still and took it with him as a boredom buster. In the mean time I an visiting him this afternoon and am making a quick post.

We were visiting with my sisters last night and they emailed me some pictures I had no IDEA were even around!!!!

This picture is of my dad and my little sister Emily.This is a picture of my sisters. (from left to right) Hayley, Amanda, and Emily. They are all so beautiful!This is a picture of Emily and Cameron. We had a garage sale this last weekend and one of the items my step-dad donated were these UGLY snow boots. Cameron loved walking around in them...although sometimes he didn't make it very far and yelled for help....Aunt Emily always came to the rescue. And last but certainly not least....a picture of our family. This is one of the very best pictures that has been taken of us recently. I love it!

Well I hope you have enjoyed!

Love, The Henderson's

3 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I do love it, you guys are so cute. I swear my dad had some moon boots like that in Alaska, when I was a kid. Or wait, maybe that was Napoleon Dynamite??

Clark and Kaycee said...

Your sisters are getting so old. Cameron sure is a cutie. I can't imagine my little man getting that big but I'm sure the time will fly by.

The deVilleneuves said...

I love the boots! You family looks like they're doing well! I've never seen your sisters, so thanks for sharing! Did Cole get the pontoon built? Did it float??