Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sorry!

I know I had said I would post about my coming to know the Mormon church every Sunday for the next couple of weeks......

But I won't be. At least not today. I didn't have a chance last week to sit down and finish the post I had started. I will continue on next week.

Things in the Henderson camp are well. I finished my apples on Friday....I decided to go ahead and turn all of my applesauce into apple butter. I finished in the kitchen on Friday night at 7pm. I am so glad that is over....but I will be jumping right back in this week and working with the peaches I froze. My plan is to do pears soon too.

Cole is getting ready for a trip to Seattle with his dad. They go ....just them....for a couple of days. They normally rent a hotel room....go to a mariners game....stop at Fry's (a big, cheaper, electronics store) and just enjoy each others company. This year they are going to see the Mariners play the Yankees. As Cole would say it they don't go for the great game! I think it's great that Cole enjoys his dads company.

Cameron is good too! Not much new with him. He is starting to enjoy nursery.

So for all of my blog followers that may have been excited to read about my baptism into the Mormon church I do apologize. I will post about it next Sunday. Until then...

Amber

1 comment:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

My hubby is taking my 2 oldest NEXT weekend to a BYU/Washington football game in Seattle. Fun, Fun. . . have a nice weekend, you single canning mom, you!