Cameron loves animals! A few months ago Cole taught him some new animal noises and a giraffe was on of them. Cole imagines the noise of a giraffe as a slurping/licking of leaves off of the trees.Cameron does this noise on command and get lots of laughs every time! I'm serious, ask next time.....it's pretty cute!
Anyhow, we were sitting here at the computer trying to entertain the poor fussy two year old. Cole and Cameron like to look at cool picture on google images. This was one they found....the moment Cameron saw it he busted up laughing and laughed for close to two minutes. He thought it was down right hilarious.
I hope it's brought a smile to your face! Have a wonderful Friday everyone!
2 comments:
That is so funny! It took me by surprise and then I started to laugh. It was great.
You give me a hard time?! You so have not posted in a longer time than I have!!!
Post a Comment