Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year and Blog Face Lift

I stretched the holiday season as long as I could, but I had to change my background. The good new is Valentines day is right around the corner and even though I'm not feeling the least bit romantic I thought I would pretend like I am. The new background is to hopefully get me in a better frame of mind!

Happy New Year!!! We rang in the new year by lounging around in our jammies while watching a movie....we barely made it. I am looking forward to a fresh start....it hasn't started good but maybe it will turn around!

We were released from our CTR6 calling at church. I am so grateful for the little ones we spent our Sundays with. I am looking forward to Relief Society and studying the lessons weekly with the sisters. No new calling yet, and that's okay.

Cameron is still enjoying all of his new things. He is spoiled rotten and has plenty of toys to keep him busy for hours.

WE have been fortunate enough to spend some extra time with Cole's family. His older sister Mandi was in town last week and it was a pleasure to spend time with her and her new man.

Life goes on no matter what, we are just trying to make the best of it....especially now.

Here's to a new year, new trials and new blessings!

No comments: