Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas has come and gone....

And I'm sure you are all waiting for an update!



Cameron had a blast. Santa came, we even set out milk and cookies for him on Christmas Eve. Cameron loved digging into his stocking and finding all of the goodies. He then opened each and everyone of his presents, my presents, Cole's presents and even grandmas presents. He was a present opening fool. He loved everything, I don't think he has played favorites with anything! A little while after opening presents here at our home Christmas morning we went to my mom's for more Christmas. He continued working on his paper tearing skills, and by the end of the day he was a master! He got more presents at my moms house.....Then we went to Cole's parents for dinner, where he was able to practice ripping into presents even more! The child was spoiled, Cole and I were spoiled and we had a wonderful day with our families.

By the end of the day on December 26th I had almost all of our Christmas decor down and put away. I know I know I'm a party pooper, but I am thankful I did because we had another terrible weekend and it was one less thing for me to worry about. The good news is things are looking up, now that it's Wednesday and we are through most of the terribleness (is that even a word?), I hope!

Next week Cole starts his fourth term of school! I do believe he is looking forward to that and is excited that he no longer has to drive all the way to Grants Pass for class, they have moved his core welding class to the Table Rock campus in White City. Thank Goodness!

I have started reading again! I have to do something to take my mind off of the terribleness in our lives and this is one way for me to escape!

Cole's sister Mandi will be in town today, we are looking forward to seeing her.

I have been spending some time working on the Miss Rogue Valley Scholarship Program Board of Directors. I have enjoyed the project that have been handed over to me. The Pageant is this Saturday, January 3rd at 7 pm at the Crater Auditorium. Tickets will be sold at the door for any of you interested in coming. Also we are still looking for one more princess age 6 - 12. For more information please contact me by leaving a comment and I will answer any questions!

That's all Folks!

No comments: