I spent two half days baking this week. I made English toffee (on the cookie sheets), Pecan Balls (in the orange container) and macaroons (in the blue container) the first day........
And 6 dozen press down sugar cookies on the second day.
Central Point had a snow day on Thursday so my little sister Emily came over and helped bake the cookies. As you can see Cameron still loves to help in the kitchen, I hope and pray he never grows out of that! Cole likes to help too, this time he helped eat the dough!
Here are the pictures of our living room all decked out, I did give in and put up my miniature tree. Cole likes it because it doesn't take up too much space and I like it because it was far away from the rat/mouse closet. Please ignore the weights that are sitting on shelf waiting to be picked up on January 1st when I start my biggest loser cardio dvd again.
Here are the pictures of our living room all decked out, I did give in and put up my miniature tree. Cole likes it because it doesn't take up too much space and I like it because it was far away from the rat/mouse closet. Please ignore the weights that are sitting on shelf waiting to be picked up on January 1st when I start my biggest loser cardio dvd again.
1 comment:
Beautiful!! You do a good job and everything looks so cozy! And I just can't believe you do all that baking. . .next year, can you come to my huge kitchen and bake and I'll be your assistant, I want to learn!! I always wanted to be a baking Christmas kind of mom, and still haven't pulled it together. I have about 100 cookie cutters to contribute! And lots of counter space and a convected oven that can do 4 cookie sheets at once!
Post a Comment