Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our week in photos!

Cameron and I made some cookies on Saturday. By Sunday afternoon the whole 2 1/2 dozen were gone, and I am proud to say I am not to blame for this! Everyone loved our press-down sugar cookies except for me. For some reason they didn't taste as good as I remember them tasting, thank goodness! Cameron enjoyed pressing the sugar coated glass down on top of the spoonfuls of dough, in this picture he is redistributing the sprinkles.
On Friday we attempted a family photo shoot. This is my favorite pictures, however I can't send it in our Christmas cards because....all of our eyes are closed!!!!! I think this year will be another picture of JUST Cameron.

I set up my beautiful nativity Saturday night. I love love love my nativity and would keep it up all year if Cole would let me! Maybe he will, he seems to like it as much as I do this year. I was concerned about Cameron picking up the pieces and "dropping" them, so far he hasn't bothered them. I have the nativity sitting in our entry way. We did decorate a little more, but we haven't put up our tree yet.
We hope our friends and family are enjoying the holiday season that is upon us. We love you!


1 comment:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Oh I love your family pictures. . . I couldn't tell your eyes were closed! I love the setting. .. and your nativity looks good! S