Some of you have probably noticed the new picture I have on my side bar.
The picture (for those of you who don't know) is of the Medford, OR Temple. I am blessed to live just seconds from the Temple. Sometimes when we go for an evening drive we drive right by it. Cameron loves to drive by it and is always in awe. Just yesterday, we drove by and parked for a few minutes to admire the beauty. When we came home he saw a picture of the Temple that I took last winter when it snowed. He carried that picture around for several minutes before he noticed another picture of the Temple. It amazes me that at his age he recognizes how special the Temple is. Sometimes I wonder if he remembers being in the Temple with Cole and I when he was only 6 weeks old (that post is coming in just a couple of weeks....).
I just had to share. It's moments like these that I have to take a step back and recollect myself, isn't it funny how our kids do that to us. I am grateful to have such an innocent spirit in our home, grateful for the teaching moments and humbled by the affection.
3 comments:
Hi there..I came over from sarahs a few of my fave things party. Nice finding your blog and finding a fellow Oregonian! YOur little guy is adorable...cherry
Hey, I'm so glad you liked the peppermint bark popcorn! Thanks for the comment :)
-Sara
Sweet post!
Post a Comment