Monday, February 2, 2009

Have you seen this movie??

I'm not one to recommend movies very often. I love chick flicks and will tolerate others. I'm not one to go around talking about movies for days either! BUT, and that's a big FAT BUT!!!, I am recommending this movie to everyone I know! Have you seen it??? I thought it was incredible! The acting left something to be desired but the message and the inspiration were unbelievable! I won't give anything away, in case you haven't seen it yet, but I recommend this movie for young and old, single or married.

I was very impressed. If you haven't seen it run out to your nearest RedBox and check it out today, right now! Be sure to watch it with your significant other if you have one and grab the tissue, if your anything like me you will need it!

2 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Oooh, I can't wait. . . we'll have to rent this one (first I'll check my tivo and see if it's on for free this month. . . )

Clark and Kaycee said...

Awesome movie!! I cried and cried but I loved it. Thats for the recomendation!