Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween and Birthday!

We had a busy weekend! First, we celebrated Halloween by dressing up as Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story. Thanks to our trip to Fairbanks a couple of months ago, Cameron is now obsessed with Toy Story....He had never seen it till we were at Aunt Shannon....but she had Toy Story and Toy Story 2....Now we do too!

Cameron had fun stopping by my moms house to see his Aunt Amanda and Aunt Emily....they took him door to door for a few minutes while I finished baking and setting up for there party.

After it got dark, Cameron and I drove down to our church building where he went Trunk-of-Treating. We had fun seeing all of our friends and trying to guess what they were.

Sunday, we celebrated Cameron's third birthday (early) after church with my mom, step-dad and sisters. We enjoyed a spaghetti dinner. After dinner my Aunt Anita and cousins Chelsey and Shelby came by for presents and cupcakes.

On Monday, November 2nd, Cameron turned THREE!!! He had been waiting for his birthday all year....but he's been especially excited since Dallin and Hyrum turned three in September! Part way through the morning Cole and I broke out Cameron's gift....we found a fun play tent, tunnel and clubhouse at a garage sale a few weeks ago and have had it hidden since! It was a great deal so we were excited to set it up and see how it worked and if he liked it....It was a HIT! Cameron and Dallin lounged around in it most of the afternoon...Camo LOVES it!

While they lounged I baked another batch of cupcakes and cleaned up after the kids...then it was time for another birthday party. We had Ernie, Joseph and the kids over. Brian and Candie also stopped by with Michael and Daniel. My dad and his girlfriend Nancy were able to bring my little sister Hayley and my little brother Brady over. Caleb, Jared and Dallin were also here with Papa. It was crowded but fun! Cameron had tons of fun playing with every singe gift last night! He has to try each one out at least once....thank goodness he didn't get lots of toys....He got books, coloring books, a stinkin cute Woody quilt...a cool Buzz Lightyear backpack and a set of monster trucks.

I can't believe my little guy is THREE!!! It's amazing to me how much he has grown. I love him so very much and am so grateful for the time I get to spend with him! He is a fun, sweet, smart little guy who keeps me on my toes....and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Happy Birthday, Camo!


2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Blows me away that he is 3 already! He is getting so big and looks a lot like Cole! It is awesome to see his pictures! Thanks for sharing.

allison nadauld said...

Happy Birthday Cameron! I just can't believe you are already a big three year old. Too cute!