A week and a half ago (right after that post), Cole got layed off! It didn't come as too big of a surprise...work had really slowed down and they had been warned. He was hired through a temp agency at the beginning of the summer....along with 6 other guys....5 of them were layed off Oct. 30th. We later found out....the following week they did another round of lay offs....
Cole handled it well. I, on the other hand, didn't. It's hard not knowing where the money will come from. It's hard not knowing how your husband will hold up mentally. It's hard to watch your husband go from a job he loves (and he did love his job and the people he was working with) to looking for a job...and in this economy....and in this town....their is NOTHING!!!
All I can do is try to stay positive....I continually thank Heavenly Father for the roof over our heads and for our gracious family. I am so grateful for the support we have. I know we will be okay....I know he will find something when it's time!
No comments:
Post a Comment