Thursday, October 29, 2009

Knowledge

With winter right around the corner I can't help but wonder how we will hold up this year. Once fall hits it's only a matter of time before Cole seems to fall apart. With the Mental Illnesses Cole suffers from it's a wonder he is where he is today! Its a wonder he has a job he loves and is almost done with his schooling. It's a wonder he's such an amazing husband and father.

Like I said last fall/winter...I don't regret marrying him. I regret taking on his trials and having to endure the rough times. I know it helps me to grow as an individual just as it helps him. I also know it helps us to grow as a couple. I know that Heavenly Father has something bigger and better in store for us...maybe not today or tomorrow or even next year....but someday. I know that we are better for being together and I hold to that knowledge during the hard times.

There are times thought that I feel like the storm is close. I can feel the winds blowing and the clouds growing darker....then suddenly they disappear and the winds calm. Compared to last year this fall has been a piece of cake! Cole has had some hard days but NOTHING! compared to what he had already dealt with by this time last year!

2 comments:

allison nadauld said...

What a beautiful outlook. You are a strong woman and a blessing to your family. God bless.

allison nadauld said...

What a beautiful outlook. You are a strong woman and blessing to your family. God bless.