I love that my little guy is no longer calling me Amber, I'm finally Mommy again!
I love the Crisp, Cool, Autumn mornings....and the evenings!
I love that we could have soup every night....
I love snuggling under a blanket and reading...for hours!
I love being able to wear my sweatshirt ALL day long!
I love pulling out my winter clothes...and being able to enjoy them.
I love planning for Cameron's Birthday and Halloween.
I love cuddling closer to Cole in bed to keep warm!
I love all of the orange and browns...sooo pretty!
I love the yummy apples from our orchard....
I love all of the yummy desserts we can make with the yummy apples from the orchard!
Just a few of the things I am loving right now!
3 comments:
Your love list made me feel all warm and cozy. Thanks!
I love that you mentioned the snuggling in bed. I love that too. I hate summer, when the bed is hot and we're all sweaty and so winter is a nice welcomed break. xoxo
Amen! Why can't fall last longer? It's the best season!
Post a Comment