We spent this last Saturday outside! It was a beautiful fall day...Cole's sister Erin and her family came by to spend the day with us! Cole and Bruce were busy replacing the roof on the barn. I know in the picture above it looks as if they are talking rather than working....it looked that way to us most of the day too....but they were able to take most of the roof off and replace half of it in one day! The rest is waiting for another beautiful day.....
While they were working the rest of us were playing! Cameron Looks like a little man in this picture...I love watching him...he seems to have a plan no matter what he's doing.
When I asked him to say cheese he refused!
Here he's saying cheese but refusing to look at the camera.
This is what's left of our huge garden....a lone cherry tomato plant!
We had so much fun picking out our pumpkins from our own garden! Harmony was happy to smile for the camera...
This is the one he wanted..."because it's little mommy, like me!"
He could even carry it all by himself!
Hunter loved picking pumpkins....
Hyrum was so funny! He didn't want to hold his and every time Joseph would set it in Hyrums hand, Hyrum would drop it. This picture was staged...Joseph set it in his hands and backed away as fast as possible so I could click the camera and within a matter of seconds Hyrum had dropped the pumpkin again..it was pretty cute!
Even the leaves on our grape vines are changing colors! I love the beautiful purple color!
Later that afternoon Cameron and I met my sisters and Mike at the Pumpkin patch at Hanley Farm. We picked out another pumpkin...so we could carve another one with daddy!
Then we rode a horse drawn wagon!
I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday! Having fun, outside with our family!
Happy October!
2 comments:
He looks SO much like Cole it is crazy! He is getting so BIG!
I know, right! He looks JUST like Cole! I have been saying that from the moment Cole held him the very first time!
Post a Comment