Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cowboy Cameron

We took care of the farm while Cole's family was on vacation for a couple of weeks. I will never again farm sit....I've done it several times and it seems as if everything that could go wrong does go wrong! I've had sick goats....goats that have had babies...a cow with mastic...this time around we have had a dog go missing and there is still no sign of him and a truck blow up!

On the brighter side of things, I looked out the window the other day to find my son riding the dog! Yes, the dog was the horse and Cameron was trying to lasso the bull. Here are some pictures of the fun....don't mind that fact that he's wearing a cowboy hat that's way too small for him...oh and he's only in his undies!


1 comment:

Kaitlin said...

This makes me laugh! He looks like he is having fun. He is getting huge!

And a truck blow up? Story time!!!