Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bitter-Sweet!

Today would be one of those bitter-sweet days....

I miss Grandma so much! I have been brought to tears (probably due to these dang pregnancy hormones) more than once today...as I have been reminded of her. Although I know she is happy and some where far more beautiful than here....I still miss her and I still wish I could talk to her and hug her and share my joy with her. As the end of my pregnancy approaches I wish I could share it with her.

On a happier note....We are scheduled to be induced next Tuesday the 31st of August. If for some reason Joshua decided to make his appearance before than...he will be welcomed with open arms...however, it's unlikely and I am thrilled to finally see the end!

Cole's Sister Mandi and her family will be on Friday Sept. 3rd to baptize their son on Saturday the 4th. I am a little disappointed that I will miss the festivities but thrilled that Cole won't be tied down to the hospital. I may venture out to the farm for dinner one night.

I am finishing up my to-do list and hoping I haven't missed anything. We are officially on baby count down....7 days and counting!!!!

No comments: