Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November 2----Happy Birthday Cameron

I am thankful for my first baby! 

I remember the day I became a mom like it was yesterday! I have been blessed with a pretty special little boy. He loves unconditionally. He loves to learn. He tells the funniest jokes. He understands the scriptures and likes to talk about and share the gospel. He likes making friends and playing with those friends. He loves friday night pizza nights, hates going to bed, and loves the color green. He wants an angry birds birthday party and is excited to celebrate with his cousins, grandmas, papas, aunts, uncles and Oregon friends.  He's the best big brother and is the sweetest to his little brother. He's the spitting image of his daddy. He brings a smile to my face often and makes my heart sing always!

Happy Birthday, Cameron. 
You will always be my first baby....even if you are 5 years old today.




No comments: