Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankfuls---Nov 10 thru 21

Nov 10---So thankful for my dad! We were able to spend the evening with him and had fun! He has such a great sense of humor! I love to laugh and chat with him.

Nov 11---Thankful for all of the service men and women who give their lives, their love and their families for our safety and freedom!

Nov 12---Thankful for good friends both old and new! Cole was able to get to know a new "buddy" today! Glad to know we have a couple we could hang with now!!!

Nov 13---Thankful for the opportunity to take the sacrament! I remember a few years ago when Cameron was Joshuas age I had an older lady at church remind me that even though most of your time is spent wandering the halls with a noisy toddler you are providing a foundation for him....I had to remind myself of that today!

Nov 14---Grateful for my mommy! She took the week off to spend with us! She's fantastic and I am so excited to spend the week with her!

Nov 15---Thankful for yummy recipes and time in the kitchen with my mom!

Nov 16---Sisters are the best! So glad and thankful for mine!

Nov 17---Thankful for a great brother-in-law who kept the new baby while Amanda and I went to see Breaking Dawn!!! (this technically falls under both Nov 17 and 18!)

Nov 18---Thankful for a baby that naps and cousins for Cameron to play with while I snooze at naptime too!

Nov 19---I am thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ! Today marks my 6 year anniversary....6 years ago today I was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am so happy to be raising my family in such a beautiful way!

Nov 20---Thankful for Brother VanSickle...He helped to keep Joshua entertained during sacrament meeting today! Who knew that a sock and a tube of mascara could be so entertaining and funny?

Nov 21---Thankful for my Mother-in-law! She's pretty great! I am lucky to have married into such a wonderful family!

No comments: