Today I am traveling....an hour drive into anchorage, a two hour wait in the airport, a 3.5 hour flight, and 1.5 hour layover, a 45 minute flight and then we finally land in Medford, Oregon at 6:49pm. I'm pretty nervous about flying with Joshua. Hoping it goes well.
So excited to be re-united with our family though. It's been 6 months since I've seen my mom, dad, step-mom and step-dad. I haven't seen my best friend in 6 months either! I'm so excited to meet my new nephew.
Mikey Gilinsky made his way into this huge world last Friday, October 28th at 11:20pm. He weighed in at 7 lbs 15 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long! He loves to eat and is keeping his mommy and daddy busy! I'm excited to hold him and squeeze him and give Aunt Manda and uncle Mikey a break for an evening or two!
I've been blessed with wonderful In-laws as well and am so excited to spend time with them too!
We have a busy three weeks ahead of us but I'm sure it will fly by and before we know it I'll be making the trip back home!
No comments:
Post a Comment