Friday, December 2, 2011

Thankfuls Nov 21 - Nov 30

Nov 22 Today I am thankful for the Temple and the blessing that are their for us. I lived just minutes from the Medford, Oregon Temple for several years and am ashamed to say that I did not take advantage of the Temple as often as I should have. I'm sure we all have our excuses so I won't offer any. Now the Temple is about an hour from me in Anchorage and it's that much harder to get to! I am glad that I had the opportunity to go to the Temple while here in Oregon. I love feeling closer to me Father in Heaven and to our Savior!

Nov 23 I am thankful for all of my lovely sisters, but, today I am especially thankful for my sweet half-sister Hayley! Today she turned 15! It's so hard to believe that she is already 15, but only 15! She has turned into such a beautiful young lady. I am so proud of her and I love her very much!

Nov 24 I am thankful for my life. I am thankful for my free agency and for the choice to live the way I want.

Nov 25 I am thankful for wonderful strangers who were kind today I as I traveled with two crabby kids.

Nov 26 I am thankful to be HOME! 3 weeks was a very long time and I am so glad to finally be home!

Nov 27 I am thankful for new friends and for them welcoming my family into their home and their lives.

Nov 28 Although it's cold, I am loving this weather and I am grateful for the feeling of peace the white weather brings!

Nov 29 I am thankful for Cameron's school....when I walked Cameron out to the bus this morning the driver welcomed us home. A little later I had to take Cameron's snow gloves into school and I was welcomed with a big hug and lot's of "Hi, we've missed you guys!". It's so nice to feel welcome and to know that your child has been missed and they are excited to have him back!

Nov 30 I am grateful for this month and the time I've taken to document what I am thankful for. I know I haven't been consistent but I have taken the time daily to think and reflect about those people and things I am grateful for.

No comments: