This is a mommy post to help me remember some of the things my kids are doing...if you aren't interested in the in's and out's of my kiddos then stop reading now :)
Cameron is showing signs of being ready to learn to read. This morning while we were getting ready for church he asked Cole why the light switch said "no" on it....Cole looked at it and said "what do you mean?" and then after looking at it said "oh, Cameron is says on which is no backwards" :)
At church today, both boys sat quietly....which in and of it's self is a miracle. While listening to members of our ward share their testimonies Cameron was doodling on some paper...I looked over to see him drawing the letters Ll and H...I asked him which letters he wrote and he told me--a big L and an I and an H....He had copied off the front side of the paper which was a lined sheet for the letter L so I knew that he had written a little L not and I. I corrected him and he said...I wondered we it didn't have a line at the top and bottom :)
Joshua has become so animated....this evening he was wrestling with his brother and they had so much fun together.
No comments:
Post a Comment