No, I am not announcing anything by posting this :)
I have been researching cloth diapers...
Joshua has been potty trained for a little over 2 months now. He is doing great! We have plans of adding one more little one to our family some day and I have a pretty strong inkling that it will be our last little one. I'd love to cloth diaper our next little one. Think of it as it's my last chance to do some of these things I've thought about doing :)
While researching and reading about cloth diapers I came across this awesome giveaway. If I win it's be a free and easy way to start my stash...even though it will be quite some time before we add that next little one to our family :)
http://www.thirstiesbaby.com/blog/thirsties-thursday-giveaway-70/
Thirsties brand diapers come with some great recommendations. Lots of people love them. I'd love to try them some day!
We'll talk soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment